Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday afternoon

 I have tried to balance work and fun today but mostly work.  

I was not happy to see my schedule got bent in a couple of weeks. I really prefer two days off together.  I don't care which two days, just together.  I will not have that in a couple weeks. I have planned to redeem it and make it a fun weight loss goal by making my doctor's appointment for one of the days off.  

He hasn't seen me in about 3 years, since I was safe to say at my all time high well over 250.  Now I am flirting with 180. I would like to make that a little goal "How low can I go" and see what I can do before then. 

I have to see him anyway it might as well be early in the month, I figure. I will see what I can do Monday. Making the appointment for my existing day off. 

I think he will be happy with my progress and we are all happy with my current medication lineup. Maybe my aunt can come down and make a day of it, or maybe I will be paying some $$ to my cab driver buddy to take me crosstown but it will work out.  

I am not being very modest to say (and I like to think of myself as a modest person) that Doc is going to be BLOWN AWAY.  I just need to find the right outfit, something tailored but not sexy.  Not for my doc or my aunt. Not the red dress. But something. 

On another note I had planned to wash all the bedding as I am sure that is a huge allergy trigger with all the cat dander.  But Cleo has been camped out in my bed all day and I don't have the heart to move her.  

I plan to cook my ground sausage, then cook the pork chops. Also cook my lentils with the meat. At some point I also need to do the pork roast.  A lot of pork on the menu this week. 

I pulled some mystery meats out of the freezer the other night and found I had some roast chicken and a pork chop, which I ate for lunch.  Not sure what I am eating for dinner. 

I bought a little plain yogurt and have been giving that to Cleo.  She loves a little yogurt now and then. 

No comments: