Saturday, January 7, 2023

Saturday

 I have started and stopped a couple of different blogs and I will try again. Normally I don't have a problem finding something to say. 

I am glad I fought for Ron after the accident, fought to took care of him, did take care of him for over 18 years. No regrets on that and he let me know many times how much he appreciated it. 

It is amazing what I will do for someone if given a little appreciation. 

I have been sick the last day or so with what I believe is "Cedar Fever" (severe allergies). I don't have a COVID test but I am not running a fever. Throat is not sore. Just feeling run down and sneezing a lot. Not snotty,either. 

I am just highly allergic to tree pollen. I remember it was really bad after Ron died. I am taking my Claratin but it will take a few days to kick in. 

I am doing laundry and trying to take it easy.  It was supposed to rain today, is not, hope it doesn't rain tomorrow as I have to finish my grocery shopping. I am just waiting on the clothes to dry. 

I have pretty much hung up everything in my closet as Spotty likes to get in dresser drawers and sleep on clothes.  Socks/underwear that sort of thing doesn't matter but it does with shirts and pants. 

I have noticed they like to make their own spots; if I make it nicer for them they don't use it any more. I am very pleased with the contents of my closet right now. 

When I get down to goal I plan to get a few additional things but for now I am happy. I just wish I could beat this headache.  

No comments: