Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saturday night

 I got ALL the laundry done, the bed made, etc. I did some meal prep as well: cooked 6 servings of sweet potato to put in my lunch. I also hard boiled some eggs but they were hard to peel and half the egg stuck to the shell. I was disappointed and will try the add vinegar to the water trick next time. 

I talked to Mom and Dad they are doing pretty well.  I did OK most of the day until I heard "Don't Bring me Down" which I have always thought of as the theme song playing as I tried to revive Ron. 

Chorus:

I need you

I need you

I need you right now

I need you right now

So don't let me 

Don't let me 

Don't let me 

down 

I think I'm losing my mind now

Don't let me down *

And there I am trying to revive him as the chorus plays in the background, I can see it so clearly. So that is hard to hear and it's a popular song. 

The cats are good but were rather disturbed I remade the bed.  Hopefully the way I plan to make it will keep dander out of my immediate head/neck area. I have this incriminating photo: 


I cough just looking at it. No wonder my allergies are so bad.

I plan to go to bed early and do my shopping early tomorrow if it works out. That's it for now. 


No comments: