Monday, January 30, 2023

Monday

 I slept OK last night.   Going to take my shower, do God Time, and then meal prep.  I already have cut up veggies for snack, need to do cheese for that as well.  Also need to do cheese for breakfast. I need to make my sandwich as well. I already did my sweet potato.   Oh and I need to do the milk. 

Today is a long day so I want to make sure I have enough food. 

Cats are good.  I was looking in the garage last night and Biscuit got out and hid, I couldn't get him, so I had to leave the door cracked to the garage all night. He did come out for breakfast.  Cleo is being a little loaf in my chair, so cute, and Spotty is eating. He came home meowing like a crazy animal and ran around the house a few times. 

Rain today and cold so probably not as busy at the store today. Also no one has any money I'd venture. Not sure what I'll wear yet still thinking about that.  

Off to shower.  The good news today only 3 days work after today and I get paid on Wednesday. I am working out my budget for that as well. 

 Depressed today, the fact I have to work 9 hours is not helping and boss has been difficult about 'letting" me have breaks and forcing me to take an early lunch. Other things could be an issue as well but trying not to borrow trouble.  

One thing I did decide I got some baking soda. I get ravenous every time I brush my teeth the sweetener they use sets off alarm bells in my brain.  So I got a plain old box of baking soda I will use that. 

I will take a photo today but nothing special, purple t shirt, purple sweatshirt (do they still call it that?), mom jeans. 

OK photo time



That's it for now. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you eligible for foodstuffs?
It's crazy how much people get in my state. More than you could ever eat.

Heather Knits said...

I own a house? I had a savings account (most went to property tax but I will be building it up)? So I wonder about that.

Anonymous said...

Here's the link for Texas. I don't see anything about home ownership.

https://www.hhs.texas.gov/services/food/snap-food-benefits

Anonymous said...

Households in which all members are either older adults (age 60 and older) or people with disabilities are eligible to participate in the Texas Simplified Application Project (TSAP), which makes the SNAP application process easier and provides three years of benefits at a time instead of six months.

Anonymous said...

The benefit period might be longer if the person works at least 20 hours a week or is in a job or training program. Some adults might not have to work to get benefits, such as those who have a disability

Anonymous said...

Looks like the application is online.

Anonymous said...

I don't know the rules, but if the savings account is an issue, just pay the taxes quarterly or monthly so it doesn't build up.
Barbara

Heather Knits said...

Savings is not huge but ought to cover a moderate home repair or something like that.