Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday morning

 There are a couple of people I don't know who see my store as a mission field.  There are 2 tract people (different types of tracts) and then yesterday an associate brought me a cart that had a handwritten tract in it (photocopied) and a daily devotional the kind ministries send out in bulk for distribution. No one wanted them so I took them. So that's 3 people.  

I of course can't share my faith at work, not directly, so I am happy to see others plowing the field. I work on my bus drivers.  I had 2 new drivers last night. I felt bad for the first driver.  He let a homeless man ride for free, the guy had a big soda with him, neglected it, spilled all over the floor creating a big sticky mess and a safety hazard. No good deed goes unpunished.  

Waiting on my last bus two women were talking about a murder that happened over by the transit center (happens on the regular, shootings and murders).  That apparently derailed bus service pretty bad which has confirmed my plan to keep an extra $20 in my wallet for times like that.

Since I went to bed early I had time to lie in bed and snuggle the cats this morning, that was fun. I get all my touching out of the cats these days. They are all doing great. 

I haven't figured out what top I am wearing to work today. I did see we have a nice women's tshirt for $2.50 so I am going to check that out before work. I am wearing black jeans. 

Not next week really but the week after is an AWFUL schedule. I can use the money but will have to pay a lot for rides as I am not going home on the bus late at night. One memorable Tuesday I think, I start early and work late!  I will have to pack some really nice lunches to make up for that.

I am down to 179 again so I don't want to mess that up eating bad things so I will be careful today. I have found I can do a little milk again which is great. I forgot to take my pills to work yesterday so I took them when I got home with a glass of milk which worked great. 

I am weaning off the sodas which is hard but I am getting it. That will help a lot with weight loss.   

Here are the daily photos one close up one full length. 




I have a lot of purple t shirts but this one is probably my favorite. 

That's it for now; may do a small post at work depending. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really do carry your weight well. I would guess you in the 150's.

Anonymous said...

Part of the problem is you are part time but gave Walmart free range on the hours and days they can schedule you. Now you are screwed because they will use that and do whatever they want when it comes to your hours and days off. That was the biggest thing I hated working at Walmart because they really took advantage of the worker in regards to scheduling.

Anonymous said...

It's the full length mirror. It makes her look longer and leaner than reality.

Heather Knits said...

I think the closer photo is probably the most accurate. But I do like the fullbody ones.