Saturday, December 31, 2022

New years eve

 I should probably start this by plugging a book I read many years ago about style for women "Fabulous You" that broke up women into various style types,trendy, sporty,romantic,classic,etc. I found out I am a mix between Sporty and Romantic. One notable thing she said about Romantic women we apparently like lingerie. 

So tonight found me using my gift card on some new undies no one will see but my doctor. But I will like them. I also got a more Sporty item in a four pack of tshirts I can wear to work. 

My adoptive Mom gave me my stepsister's phone number so we can text. She seemed happy to get some cat pictures. 

It was a really long process getting to the grocery store today, I won't bore you with details, horrifically busy inside the store as well. Even then according to Nextdoor it got so bad they were only letting 2 families in at a time. After I left. 

So I came home,put everything up, working on laundry. I am on my last load for tonight and will do the towels tomorrow after I am done cooking. 

I don't plan to cook much but it will definitely be enough for a week. It was nice to sleep in this morning and know I can stay up late tonight. 

Oh, I forgot. 


Were they not POSING?  Aren't they the cutest babies ever?  They just sat there while I took the photo.

I think I am going to try to nap a little before it gets really crazy. And I am pretty sure that is gunfire...


No comments: