Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday night

My boss called me when I was on my break.  I did not answer.  Then she texted me.  She needs to rewatch the training videos about giving your employee their breaks and lunches.  I did not respond.  She did not call me after I left, like she did yesterday.  Boundaries, I know how to set, and keep them.  

Work was very busy today, everyone got paid yesterday and wanted to spend it today.  I was hopping from when I got in to when I left.  One employee, one of the bossy types who tries to tell me what to do, came in and spent half an hour on her cell phone texting.  I did not say anything, but she stood right by me while she did it.  Later on I had to wait on a customer and she got an attitude with me for "just standing there".  I wanted to say, oh, like YOU did, for HALF AN HOUR?  I did not.  She said she is moving to another department so I will be happy to see her go.  I was nothing but nice to her when she started but she has been nothing but nasty to me ever since.  I was doing what I have been told to do.  

Other than that work was fine.  I haven't figured out what I am doing for lunch tomorrow though.  I don't want to cook tonight.  I have some mystery meat and rice containers in the freezer, I think I will take a couple of them to work.  I need to eat them up anyway.  

My trip in was fine I didn't have any issues.  There was a man on the bus wearing nothing but a button down shirt, crocs, and a Burger King paper crown.  That is it.  The shirt kept pulling up as he moved around and I kept averting my eyes I really don't need to see that.  He said he was going to church I felt sorry for the church.  

After work I really wanted some ice cream.  I compromised and got some sugar free yogurt and a Diet Dew.  I still had my cold pack in my insulated lunch bag and that worked fine.  The yogurt was nice and cold when I got home.  Ride home was uneventful.  My second driver was new, but a nice guy.  He stopped where I wanted and I was happy enough with that.  

I put my stuff up when I got home and laid down for a little bit with the cats.  That was nice. Waiting on my parents to call.  That's it for now!  

No comments: