Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sorry for no post last night

 Bus delayed and then a manic guy on my bus, will talk more about it, bus driver finally got rid of him.  I did not feel safe around him.  

Came home literally ate, took pills, laid down for 10 minutes, count them... called my parents, went back to bed.  Up at 3, hit the snooze a few times (cuddling with Biscuit), got up got ready for work and now about 5 minutes before I have to go to work.  

It's not the shift that is the killer for me it is the 4 hours coming and going.  I have rides planned for Saturday morning, Friday night, and Thursday night but that's it.  

I did put $20 on my bus card yesterday.  It was a lot of fun loading it as the bus bounced down the road!  But I got it!  So I am good for a while.  $20 will buy me many rides on the bus crazy people non withstanding.  

And that guy yesterday was crazy in the pejorative sense of the word.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 hrs coming and going you could probably work full time, get benefits and be able to afford rides and not take the bus. You're already up and out of the house. You wouldn't have to get up so early to catch the bus.

Anonymous said...

Exactly. She should be trying to find a full time job.

Heather Knits said...

I plan to look at a grocery store near my home and see what they're like, are the employees happy, when I do a produce run on my day off.

Heather Knits said...

I have my hands full with this one and I feel like it is where God wants me. Don't forget I filled out the online material and they called me with a job offer right out of the gate.

I also occasionally get 3 days off which I really enjoy. This job has been gentle on me with the grief process. I bitch about it sometimes but I can say that.

That said I do look.