Thursday, October 6, 2022

Thursday morning

I went to bed early last night.  Woke up in the middle of the night with Biscuit, who stuck around until I got up hours later.  I couldn't sleep for a couple of hours in the middle of the night but started dozing off around when the alarm went off!  Unfair!  

I got up and cooked the ground sausage, portioned it out with cheese.  Then I cooked the link sausage, I did about half of that.  That took a while doing all that.  Then I took a shower and did my God time.  I have some clothes finishing in the dryer and then I will put them away, get dressed.  

I was down to 188 this morning so pretty much back on track to where I was before the trip.  I have stopped with my little cheats as well.  I did have a small apple last night but that was on plan.  I don't bite it, I cut it up and then eat the segments.  I think that's a carryover from my days of braces.  Oh those were painful.  At the end of it someone told my stepmom she could give me Advil before they did the adjustment and it wouldn't hurt as much, and it helped.  She would also take me out to eat before because she knew I would not want to eat after.  And the retainer!  Hated that thing!  

So I had a nice cuddle with Biscuit and then he hung out nearby when I did the cooking.  Spotty did God Time with me and we got a good cuddle there, too.  Cleo was begging some when I was cooking but she doesn't like sausage.  I think it is just automatic for her, Heather's cooking I had better beg for a treat.  

I am going to go work on the clothes.  Everything is dry except the jeans.  I put them back.  I am also debating what to do with the larger sized tops.  I can't afford to buy all new so I think I will just keep wearing them.  The t shirts are still modest but the blouses may gap now.  I will have to see on my day off next week.  And ow I cannot eat and type at the same time, I just chomped the inside of my cheek.  It was walnuts if it matters.  I am down to about half a bag of cat food so I will buy a bag tonight when I have a ride home.  I don't like to run low on cat food.  

I am still holding onto that $100 Dad gave me for getting below 200#.  That is going for new clothes at the thrift shop.  I am hoping I can hang onto that.  

I need to go to the pharmacy and ask what is going on with my prescriptions.  I also need to pay my gas bill.  I will be pretty busy before work it looks like.  I already have ride money so I don't have to worry about going to the bank.  

I didn't see a soul except a brief chat with a neighbor for 2 days.  I am looking forward to seeing people but some of the people who ride the bus and shop at my store...not necessarily.  There was a man urinating on the ground Monday right as I walked past him at the transit center.  I had to step around it.  There are what look to be bloodstains around the bus stop I take to go home after work.  That was the bus stop that had the feces - that was apparently cleaned up but not the blood stains.  You get the idea.  

Jeans are done.  I also realized I had run a soak cycle for some towels but had not run another load to wash it.  So I am doing that now, I should have enough time.  Mom and Dad are busy the next couple nights and then she is going out of town for a while getting her mom settled.  

Dad said if they "need help" they will move close to my older stepsister so she can help them out with stuff like that.  I am glad there are not expectations for me to step up as I don't drive and work at Walmart, I'm pretty limited in what I can do.  There's Cleo again.  She is starting to do more normal meows vs. the squeak she had at first.  I have read that feral cats do not meow.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: