Saturday, October 8, 2022

Saturday

3 bosses today and each had a special project wanting help...I was very busy.  That is OK I don't want to stand around.  Not that they would let me!  Some of my injured co workers have chairs and get to sit while doing their job but not me!  

I did find another pair of the 50 cent leggings in a Medium, which is Mom's size.  She was very happy to hear it.  And they had a huge rack set up by the breakroom with $3 sneakers I got a pair on my way out, and they are comfortable.  I don't plan to wear them for work but nice to have something cute for a trip or something.  

Mom mentioned she would send Jack a card and I thought that is a really good idea so I found an appropriate card and left it on his door (I walk past his house on my way home).  I really like my cards and keep them in a sentimental basket I bought on my honeymoon.  I am glad I did that.  

He loves to fish and I am going to send him a text encouraging him to go do just that when things settle down a little.  It is really important to do things you love after a big loss.  

I developed a pounding headache/protomigraine around 1 PM.  No my work was not that bad I don't know why.  I still have it.  I was out of Excedrin in my little pill bottle.  I fixed that when I got home.  I had some cookies and a diet Dew in a vain attempt to arrest it.  

My bus routes go over some very rough roads.  Ron thought JFK was bad he should see some of my roads.  Coming home I actually went airborne for a brief moment with one dip/pothole and my head felt better after that.  It's not great but it's not as bad as it was.  I don't pretend to understand it.  I was able to do the walking and carry my stuff, look into the sun at some parts and be OK.  

So I think I can work tomorrow.  If I had to guess I would say it is a menstrual migraine because I didn't eat anything weird.  I did manage to get some yogurt for dinner so I don't have to worry about my medication.  

Cats were happy to see me I saw all of them.  I plan to go to bed now, I have to get up early.  That's it for now.  

No comments: