Saturday, October 15, 2022

Some good news (I got the card!)

 I have to go to bed like 10 minutes ago so I will keep it short.  Got to work, pretty uneventful except boss TRIED to call my cell 2 hours after I left.  She has a reputation for doing this.  I am not talking to you unless I am on the clock, so I didn't pick up.  She did not leave a voicemail.  

I got home and opened my mailbox.  Something from my flood insurance company, a lot of paperwork from them lately, and a card from my secret pal.  I was very excited to see the card, which was very sweet and still had the love offering in it.  I literally had less than a dollar in my pocket when I opened the card.  So it means a lot.  Thank you.  

Something told me to open the letter from the insurance company, and I'm glad I did.  I got a HEFTY refund.  Apparently they overcharged me.  I accept the refund and will use it wisely.  So I will have a GOOD couple days off now.  I still have to deposit the check though.  I will do that Monday.  

Talked to my parents told them the good news, they were happy to hear it of course.  

Eggs were $5.52 for 18.  I was horrified.  I bought them, though, but expensive!  I never realized how bumpy it is on my ride home I kept guarding the eggs with every bump and pothole.  

And I have to go to bed if I'm going to get enough sleep tonight.  That's it for now.  

No comments: