Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Well that's a surprise

 I have talked some about the work app.  It requires 2 step verification which I am having difficulties with on my phone, it's glitchy, it logs me out a lot.  

But God kept me logged in enough to get the schedule update.  I got multiple notifications from the app that my schedule had been changed and WAS able to log in and check it.  I will get a lot more hours, not 40, but more.  And more hours = more money which I can always use.  

This all happens in a couple weeks, which is good as I will need to arrange rides.  They have me working pretty late nights (8-10 ish) so I will get a ride for that.  So more money is coming.  

Changes?  Not always crazy about changes and a lot of weird hours coming up, but as I've said before I can use the money.  

I lost a day off (was going to get 3) but will likely get it back the next week as they don't want me averaging a lot of hours, it's been my experience when they give me a lot of hours one week they give me 3 days off the next, and I'm sure I will appreciate it if it happens.  

So that's it for now.  I did get the dishes done when they dry I need to do some cooking, but not much.  

No comments: