Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday morning

Ugh.  I slept OK but having such a hard time getting started...I am also trying to figure out what I want to do with shopping after work.  

Do I want to take the bus and save cash?  Or buy more essentials and take the cab?  I could use cat litter which = cab.  Could also use bottled water to hand out.  I like to give a bottle to the yard guy or mailman, I am happy drinking tap water.  God will help me figure it out.  

I did remember to put the check in a folder (actually a spiral notebook) and put it in my bag so I won't forget it.  I plan to stop by the bank before work.  I went with the mystery meat and rice out of the freezer for my lunch today.  If I get hungry I can always eat a double cheeseburger after work before I head home.  

I really need to work on my budget for the check, it is over 2 weeks pay.  I have also decided it would be good to use some of it to get my blood test in a month or so.  Check my lithium level and then an overall blood check of liver, kidneys, etc.  I haven't had one of those for a year and a half and Dad is worried about my cholesterol..  He takes cholesterol medication which works very well for him but I think I am OK.  

But now I need to get going on my shower, I kept hitting the snooze button.  I would blame Biscuit but it's not his fault he was so fat and cute in the bed.  Cleo was in my chair and I haven't seen Spotty yet, probably outside or in Ron's closet.   I found him.  

All ready to go, glad I checked the weather, it might rain.  So I packed my rain jacket.  I don't worry about getting me wet, really, but my phone and such. I have about 20 minutes to go.  

I am wearing a hot pink t shirt.  Not because I want to be "aware" of Breast cancer month (bipolar has a higher mortality rate).  In my opinion all the "breast cancer agencies" are scams that just line their own pockets and fund a little research without directly benefiting cancer victims.  Give me a ride to radiation every day, bring me hot meals, then you might change my mind but from what I have heard all the "pink" organizations just have fat salaries for the CEO so I don't fund them.  And my birth mother had breast cancer.  

I don't even buy Astros stuff and I like them.  One, I can't afford $25 for a t shirt even with my insurance money.  Two I have a perfectly nice loud orange t shirt I think works quite well.  It does make me look sallow though.  

I had better go.  

No comments: