Friday, October 14, 2022

Friday morning

I got to work OK.  When I got started it was very busy.  

One of my bosses asked me to hand over my personal phone with the work app open, she wanted to see if I was up to date on my "badging".  I was but she pointed out I needed to do some CBL's (training) in personnel.  I noticed when she was using the phone she had opened a menu I do not normally open.  And it said there I reported to ___ which is the first time in a year and a half Walmart has bothered to tell me who was my boss.  That woman was there all night so that was a little exciting.  She was in busy mode and wanted us all working, working.  She did thank me a couple of times so I think she felt I did a good job.  

I left on time and my cab driver buddy was there for me, took me home.  I got home and talked to Dad, I texted him first and he said to go ahead and call, so I did.  Mom it was 11 PM in Florida so I just sent her a text message.  I need to write up hours I will need rides and give that to my friend so he can get me next week is when I start getting all the extra hours.  It shouldn't be too bad.  As long as I have rides home.  But it will be an extra $120 or so and even after the extra $40 I will be spending on rides I am still $80 ahead.  So that's good, I just hope the other girl is OK.  

I was almost out of Risperdal and I got the pharmacy on it.  Jennifer seems very competent and she said she would let me know.  She knows, looking at my scripts, what I have and why I need my meds so I have faith in  her and I am also "family" being a Walmart employee.  I also gave her some sanitized candy (no Scripture booklet) as well.  

The drivers were very excited to hear the candy had caramel I am glad I invested in it.  My cab driver as well.  My other candy came with this big bag of "lego" style candy.  It is in the shape of a lego you can build with it and then eat it.  I gave that to him for his boys and gave him the bag of candy (with booklet) and he was happy to get both.  If that guy doesn't get saved it is not for lack of booklets!  Every time I ride with him I give him candy and a booklet; but I suspect he is one will convert after the rapture.  

And Jack still has a house key.  I don't know if he is saved I hope so.  If he is it will be easier missing his wife, it is for me with Ron because I will see him again and I 1000% believe he is better off.  But one of those two guys could help themselves to all my Bibles after the rapture.  I would be fine with that.  

I hope it is not Chuck I could see him bartering sexual favors for feminine products, etc.  Revolting.  But maybe he has changed...he doesn't have anyone close and he is getting older and sicker.  Maybe he will rethink his choices.  He told me after Ron's accident he wanted to find a woman who loved him the way I loved Ron.  He never did, just some sugar daddy arrangements.  But Ron would say you have to give, to get, and there was a woman at work VERY into him.  But she was in her 50's, plump, long gray hair (he wanted long black hair), etc, he said not his type so he wasn't interested.  She got away and she would have been very devoted.  Later on he wanted her info but she was gone, retired.  He had this ideal he wanted a slim, long haired, world traveled, cosmopolitan sort in her 20's, so 50 years younger than him.  You're not getting that unless you are very, very, rich.  

I hope I do not do that if God sends someone into my life, judge on superficial stuff and send away a good man who would have loved me wholeheartedly.  I just hope he is OK with bad housekeeping I don't always have the energy to do that with the depression.  We will see.  Maybe he will love to clean.  

I was very proud of myself I did clean the toilet before work yesterday.  I need to get another pumice stone but I have a problem: a lady in our area with a housecleaning business comes into the store and buys up all the pumice stones as we get them.  I still have enough pumice to get me though another couple months/end of year but I will need another one.  

The cats are frustrated.  They left food in their bowl so I am not feeding them until they eat it.  I can't afford to waste cat food.  Cleo was a good girl and understood immediately.  And if you have seen a picture of Cleo she is not missing any meals.  

When I got up this morning I spent some time in bed talking to God asking for His help with my day.  I need help with everything, like the app.  Oh, about the app the one boss was not happy I was using my personal phone and said she would work on getting me a work phone.  I think that would be good.  So we will see if she remembers "Heather needs a phone".  I will also need God's help figuring it out and making it work.  Hopefully it will work better than my personal phone.  We will see.  That could work really well you can do all sorts of work things on the phone in addition to the time clock and price check features.  I would make a little holder for it so it wouldn't get banged up.  I could do that on my day off.  

But I think it is important to connect with God through prayer and thanksgiving.  I was doing it in that order, I think the Bible says praise, thanksgiving, then prayer request but I am figuring it out.  Also ask if it is in God's will and in Jesus' name.  I believe that is also vital.  And God is very good to me.  

Yesterday I had an interesting experience.  My clearance hound work buddy said there were $3 shoes.  Sneakers.  I said "Well if they have a 10 W let me know" and damned if she brought me a pair.  I took them to the cash register on my lunch and they rang at $12.  I did not buy them, they were pretty ugly.  But I did buy a $2 Diet Dr Pepper on my debit card.  I wasn't happy I did that but I felt if I went to all the trouble of going to the checkout just to be disappointed...

But it has me thinking about my donut tomorrow.  Do I want to buy it on the debit card and bend the budget a little or do I want to make something at home and take that for breakfast?  But I really like the donuts...I will probably do it only $1.50.  

My weight is up about a pound but I am not worried.  Could be hormonal.  If that's the case when my cycle starts I will lose 4-5 pounds in a week.  I think it's important to eat some fruit and vegetables so I am going to keep doing that.  I am eating a banana right now.  

I have carbs set for 60 a day so I can do a banana and a small apple every day easy.  I also plan to have a big green salad if it is still OK to eat.  

I need to take my shower, will be back. All ready to go, it takes a while.  It is never fun getting my compression socks donned but they help a lot with all the "on my feet".  That is probably the worst part of it.  

I packed my lunch I have the taco meat and cheese for lunch and the tuna salad for dinner, an apple for dessert and some cheese for a snack.  I made sure the cats were OK too big bowls of fresh water and some cat food (they never did eat the old food).  Driver candy done up as well.  

Tonight is my "take a nap and go back to work" night so I likely won't be posting again until tomorrow afternoon.  That's it for now.  

No comments: