Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sunday night

 I left the house in the dark and the bus got there about the time the sun went up.  So I don't know how effective my light might have been.  I did see a guy jogging with a safety light, way to go.  The bus driver also picked up a day laborer not at a bus stop who was very grateful even though he couldn't pay.  

I got to work way early.  Next week I can leave half an hour later.  I watched David Jeremiah.  I like him.  I don't like Joel Osteen I find him sketchy.  

Work was pretty busy.  I had a mild headache most of the day and have it now.  But I took an Alka Seltzer already so I can't do anything about it.  

The other girl was only 5 minutes late so I got out of there in time to catch the early bus!  I got to the transit center 15 minutes before my connecting bus' departure!  Whoo-hoo!  

I got home at 5 (off at 3).  I laid down for half an hour as I was really tired from the party last night.  I got up and made some decaf tea and also fried up some link sausage.  I didn't have high hopes for it but it was very good.  I have 2 portions of it for tomorrow, one before work, one on my break.  Nice thing I don't have to use the microwave.  The break room has been exceptionally packed when I take my break at 1 PM it is frustrating to have to sit next to the fridge by myself like a kid in timeout.  But I do have a seat.  

So the meals for tomorrow are set, last Wednesday I made 4 portions which got me through today and I thought I would just make Monday "later".  Well I didn't want to do it today.  I would have rather napped longer.  

My parents called they are doing well.  My aunt is unpacking.  

Spotty followed me out of the house this morning, meowing piteously.  He hated to see me go, but I came back.  Cleo is good and Biscuit got in my lap for a while.  His leg is doing better I think it was just a strain.  

I have a lot of sausage to eat now that I have opened the package, so I don't need to worry about meat this week.  I will be looking at produce tomorrow.  I was going to get a roast chicken but I have to eat the sausage by the 7th so I think I had better focus on that.  I do have canned tuna, canned chicken, and frozen ground turkey chubs.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: