Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Tuesday night

 I finally got the sheets washed.  It had been a while.  What really did it SOME cat went out in the mud and tracked muddy paw prints all over the sheets, so I had to wash them.  I have them soaking with some baking soda and detergent now.  

I took a nap that was pretty good but Biscuit was laying on my foot again making my hip hurt.  I need to figure that out.  Maybe do hip exercises and build up stronger hips?  

I redid the lights on my tree I was not happy you could tell "one string starts here, one ends here".  So I mixed them.  Here they are now.  

It is still not perfect but it's better.  


I haven't got a lot done today but I have been relaxing which is important.  I am going to go make some cheese melts.  

Tired and depressed... Going to bed early.  


No comments: