Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tuesday night

Got the electric bill only $46.  I had saved $150 for utilities, gas is about $40 (haven't got yet), water is $40, know that for sure, so I did right.  

I am rethinking my day off policy, when I have 2 days take the first day and do nothing?  But then I think all day about the stuff I need to do tomorrow.  So maybe do all the "work" the first day.  I will try that next week.  

I couldn't do that today as I was supposed to have my doctor visit.  But, like I said, next week I have 3 days off.  I need to figure out how much money I'm making next week.  Somewhere around $700.  Next pay period should be somewhere around $600.  That is a lot better than I am accustomed to.  

I won't work out the budget until I have the money in my account.  I also need to throw more at escrow if I can.  I have a feeling I am in for an unpleasant surprise with property tax.  

By the way I have taken to yelling at Beto whenever he comes on TV shouting invective at him.  I am so sick of election season.  Safe to say I voted for Abbot.  Many reasons for that, one being he was good for my small business.  I can't shout at Beto when I'm at work of course but at home it makes me feel better.  😂

Going to bed early, hope I sleep well tonight. I already put out the trash so I don't have to worry about it tomorrow.  

No comments: