Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday morning

I made it through another day.  I also talked to my boss and asked if I could wear the Santa Cat hoodie if I pinned the hood inside the garment.  She said yes so I did that today, we will see if it passes muster.  There are hoodies all over the store though, they need to do a flat enforcement instead of picking who gets scolded.  

Personally I think they don't like the print.  😂😂  But we will see.  I am a hard worker so I don't see an issue.  

Today, for the first time in months, I am completely unmotivated when it comes to lunch and will be getting something from the store before work.  I don't know what yet.  Maybe some crackers and a side from the deli.  Even a Beenie Weenie would work.  I am just sick of fixing lunches.  

I do OK for four lunches but that fifth one is the sticking point.  Maybe I need to just make that Monday a free day and buy some food before work, I don't know.  I will think about it.  

Only 6 hours on the clock and then my weekend.  Tomorrow has a pretty high chance of rain so I will likely stay home and do some cleaning which the house really needs.  I also need to add up my property tax and see how much I owe, total.  See what I have in savings vs. that.  I think I am covered though, and if I'm not I get paid again next Wed.  

Cats are good, I got more food for them yesterday and lugged that home on the bus.  

3 years ago Mom sent me a 3x fleece vest.  It was too small.  I brought it today in case I get cold on the way home and it is huge on me now.  That's a big difference.  

I also need to plan out my menus/budget for groceries.  I think I am OK on salad mix which means I don't need to go to Krogers.  But I need to really look at the fridge and freezer and start eating stuff out of there.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: