Sunday, November 20, 2022

Early morning Sunday

 After I get paid I need to make an order with Swanson for some choline (I hear that is very good for Fetal Alcohol) and some Vitamin E.  The small bottles at work are consistently sold out.  

I slept OK.  The pork roast looks OK so I am going to take some for lunch.  I used my meat thermometer on it and boy it got up to temperature.  I have a headache right now so I will try some when the aspirin kicks in.  

I also had a caffeine pill and some ginseng.  The next time I have a couple days in a row I will buy more ginseng if I think it helps.  I can get it at an Asian market.  But the next couple weeks I am lucky to have 2 days at a time or split days off.  Not a fan of split days off.  But I get it the store needs me.  I think I am actually privileged in my schedule.  They really like me because I do work the nights and weekends so I get 2 to 3 days off in a row most weeks.  I haven't asked but I don't think a lot have that, but most want at least one weekend day off.  So they end up split.  I don't talk about my schedule except to "whine" now and then about how "unfair" it is now and then when everyone else is bitching.  But I don't feel that way.  

Working for Ron it was nights, early mornings, weekends, whenever needed.  So I am well primed for Walmart.  

I want to buy some containers for myself, something for salad dressing and another one for, like, the "meal", with the tray that has one big space and a couple of small ones.  That would be nice for my Thanksgiving leftovers.  I am going to look before I clock in today.  

I wore my long underwear pants, and a tshirt, to bed last night, with some socks.  I was very warm, will do that again.  My store generally has some sort of long underwear special on Black Friday so I will see what they have.  I need to look at my schedule though.  See how many rides I need (I think, a lot) so I can budget accordingly. 

I do feel a little better after the ginseng I may have to do that tomorrow.   

Still have the headache, though.  Not bad.  

I did my meal prep.  The pork roast turned out pretty good.  I didn't put the fat side on top so the top was a little dry but I had a couple bites and it is good enough for my lunch.  I brought some sliced zuccini for my vegetable, in addition to a 3 cup salad for breakfast with my sandwich.  Then for my break I have blackberries with a wedge of cheese.  Should be pretty good.  

I am debating if I want to buy the canned cranberry.  I may/may not it depends.  

I am ready to go though.  It will be interesting to see what managers I have today.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: