Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Tuesday morning

 I slept OK but...

I sleep on my side, generally.  When I am thinner I naturally sleep on my stomach.  But currently I sleep on my side, generally my left.  I think some of that is a carryover from my ovarian troubles 20 years ago it hurt to sleep on my right.  

I have had on again off again hip pain when I sleep and wake but not really when I'm up and walking around.  Last night I woke several times to find Biscuit sleeping on my right leg, pulling the hip out of the socket, so to speak.  That explains the pain!  I am not going to banish him, though.  He will be gone soon enough and it will just be the memories of sleeping with him.  

I fixed my biscuits when I got up, that was pretty funny.  I couldn't get it open.  I tried the spoon.  I tried whacking it on the counter.  I called on The Name Of The Lord.  I swore.  I hit it on  the counter again.  You get the idea.  Finally the end flew off I could work with that and dug out all 5 Biscuits.  I am so used to capitalizing biscuit.  70 carbs I can swing that today.  I was down a little this morning and for now I am just trying to keep it under 185 vs. losing.  

I finished the laundry too so that's all done and put away.  I have some cleaning rags which I also washed.  They tend to fray though.  I am not impressed with that.  I forget where I bought them but I wouldn't buy them again.  I have more out in the garage, though.  

I bought them a few years ago; all the shortages with COVID and Ron becoming bedfast it was crazy.  So they filled a need but would not buy again.  I did give away all the washcloths t hat was too painful because I did a lot of bed baths.  

That's it for now.  


I did do the tree...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

" Last night I woke several times to find Biscuit sleeping on my right leg, pulling the hip out of the socket, so to speak. That explains the pain! I am not going to banish him, though. He will be gone soon enough and it will just be the memories of sleeping with him. " This! You'll have no should have, could have been regrets later. You're doing an amazing job, Heather, keep going!

Heather Knits said...

My hip was better this morning. Worst case I can work on doing some squats and build up the hip flexors which I think is the muscle group.

But cats in the bed are the best part of waking up every morning.