Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday morning

 Mom asked me for more items on my wish list so I put some watches up.  I can use a new watch, she has some cute, cheap, options now.  

I slept OK but woke up depressed.  I am listening to uplifting music at home.  Sadly I cannot at work but they do play "some" music on the overhead.  

I noted recently they were playing an old country music song "almost home" about a guy who "saves" a homeless man from certain death only to be told the man wished he'd r ather died.  Ron could so relate and used to sob like a child during the chorus, so that's hard for me when it comes on.  But Ron was ready to go to heaven and he's there now, I am taken care of so it 's OK.  

But additional triggers not just the usual holly jolly stuff.  Speaking of I am wearing one of my santa shirts, this one does not have a hood so I can't see them objecting to it.  

Work was OK last night.  I am just tired it has been a long week.  Another long day today and then ride home on the bus.  I have my lunch packed, I brought my medication so I am good.  I also have my "big" coat even though it's supposed to be mild.  

My doctor wants to see me in person in February.  I have decided not to ask Jack to take me as it seems a little personal.  If my gut is telling me no I am going to listen.  I will call my cab driver buddy instead.  Or maybe my aunt can help.  I could even do a Uber.  

I am wearing some of my new thrift shop jeans.  They fit great and I will enjoy them today.   Pockets could be better but that's not major.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: