Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Another thought

I have been very territorial about people coming in my yard.  I don't like it.  Unless it's Halloween and I'm expecting it.  

Last night they were working next door (#2) on my side.  I like #2 she is quiet and keeps to herself.  Her friend, a man, was laying pavers around their trash cans.  

I heard some trash cans moving around and didn't think much of it until I opened my blinds this morning.  I keep my cans in my side yard, outside the fence.  I keep one can in front of the other, with a gap.  The gap was closed the cans were perfectly lined up unlike the way I left them.  And an additional can had made an appearance in my side yard, full of branches.  

And I thought it was funny, this worker must have been so OCD he couldn't bear the sight of my cans and just had to move them.  I have some co workers like that.  

I'm fine with that.  I guess I am growing.  Time was I would have ranted about it for a week and had a nasty attitude towards the neighbor, but I still like her.  

No comments: