Thursday, November 17, 2022

Skinny cut cobalt blue jeans fit great!

 See, Monday night I ate Mexican food.  Nothing too bad, a handful of tortilla chips and a quesadilla.  Tuesday I had Whataburger and went off the rails.  The honey bbq chicken sandwich has bbq sauce, cheese, chicken strips, Texas toast.  Add to that a large vanilla malt and that's where I had a problem.  But it was very tasty.  I also had maranillos and a few other Mexican pastries I happily cannot access on the bus line.  

The jeans I tried on Tuesday fit but I thought for sure they would not fit today.  They do, and well.  I will try to get someone to take a photo.  I really need to get a mirror.  I have a "waist up" mirror but not a full length.  

Biscuit knows I am going to work.  He will be OK though.  I am leaving a light on as it is very gloomy today.  

At 9 I will call Jack and remind him I am off at 8:30 tonight instead of 10.  I have my lunch packed and had some cooked kale for breakfast.  I really think it's important to get a cooked green every day.  I also have a salad in my lunch, and some sliced squash to nibble on during a break or lunch.  I don't like cooked squash unless it is the "winter" variety.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: