Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tuesday morning

I have taken a different approach to my neighbor in #6.  As you know I've had issues.  That said he wasn't as bad as the hoarder in #2 about 12 years ago.  Who could forget the Barkappotamous day and night?  

So yesterday it's 6 AM and I'm in the shower.  He has a very loud diesel truck he likes to idle for several minutes before leaving.  I heard him fire it up and I started play "Yelling" at him from the shower.  'It's about time you got up, lazy!  Go to work!  Go pay my taxes!  Bring me a latte!"  etc. I was cracking myself up.  

When I got home from work last night he was at home early because he is a construction worker and it was raining; this morning I got up early and was sitting at my computer when he left the house at 5:30 AM.  I can say things about him but he does work hard.  

Anyway, work was fine.  Dinner was great with my aunt.  She is staying with a friend.  That's good as she is not a fan of cats (doesn't hate them just doesn't want them near her) so she couldn't stay with me.  Cats are evil in they will relentlessly pursue someone who is averse to them.  But if she came in my house and said "Here kit kit" like her husband does they would ignore her like they do him.  😂

I got all my groceries, including squash, cucumber, salad mix, kale, meat, etc.  

Today I need to go to Kroger.  They have Gatorade my tech guy likes and I told him I'd get some; I will.  It's the least I can do.  He is very nice about helping.  I am sure I look like a hopeless relic from the past, asking for help, but I really can't figure it out.  But he's nice about it.  

I also need to get more candy to hand out.  And go to the thrift store.  

I would like: some pairs of jeans that fit me now.  Some pairs of jeans that are a little small I will fit later.  A Christmas sweater or two.  Those are the high value items.  

Ideally I would also like a few tops that fit me now.  I am an XL top now not the 2X I have in my closet.  I saw the 2X are not really a good fit for me when I went to visit my parents and wore a 2X top on the plane.  It was embarrassingly loose and I changed the minute I got to their house.  Maybe a long skirt or two.  There is a lady at work looks so nice she wears long flowing skirts.  

I will try on what I have after my shower and see what fits.  Right now I have a black pair of jeans that fit OK and I am going with them as my mainstay until I get new.  

And after the thrift shop I need to go to work and get some laundry sanitizer.  I like to use that on the first load of thrift shop clothes.  

It is cold out but not currently raining.  I found it very funny Biscuit came running in the cat door, went over to his litter box, used it, and went back out.  That is fine as long as he is healthy and happy, and boy did he pee which is great for a FLUTD cat.  

That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL at your approach to #6. So funny. Hope you have fun with your aunt. Be sure and let us know what you found at the thrift store.