Monday, November 21, 2022

More Monday

 Well definitely no interest in that one guy any more.  My boss loaned me out to his department.  He came over, looked around.  Said "I don't see her."  Boss points at me "I didn't know you were 'Heather'".  I am wearing a name tag.  Talk about demeaning.

Work was fine.  Still raining and my coat never dried out so I took a ride home.  Got caught up putting stuff away and laundry.

Both Ron and I had Land's End parkas.  Mine is huge on me but Ron's fits me, but does have a broken zipper so I will likely just wear mine.  I remember I had a hard time getting it zipped...not anymore.

Catching up on laundry tonight.  Then I will do meal prep and dishes tomorrow.  Thursday I will be cooking and doing dishes so not really a day "off" this week.  Not complaining.  I will complain I have split days off in a few weeks and not looking forward to that.  

Biscuit is in my computer chair so I am posting from my cell phone.  

That's it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because a man talks to you does not mean he is interested in your romantically.

Heather Knits said...

Oh I never thought he liked me but I HAD liked him. I felt it was embarrassing actually so soon after Ron died and was very awkward.

I am actually glad it all worked out this way as he had also said once in the breakroom he really liked to drink heavily on his time off which as we all know is a huge RUN AWAY HEATHER red flag.

I want a nice boring Christian guy with a well loved, battered, Bible. If God even wants me to remarry which is a pretty big if. It says in the Bible a widow or single woman can focus on pleasing God and not her husband.