Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Sorry I saw that

The utility worker came out to work on the meter.  The hole where the meter goes was full of water.  Not something I wanted to see.  I am hoping it is because he was working on it but I may need to call the company to come out again.  

ANXIETY.  Ugh.  

I am a calm and peaceful person: I think I can do affirmations like this and not counteract my faith.  It is going to be OK.  Just a lot of moving pieces.  

I did get my shower and filled up my water.  Now I just need to fill up my water jugs and do some laundry.  

God has my back.  Can I say it again how much I really hate plumbing problems? 

Going to add to this.  The longer I live without Ron the more I see how much I need God in my life.  Things can and will be so overwhelming even with Him, I can't imagine life without Him.  My faith is very important to me.  

One reason I told God to "dry it up (sexual desire)" some time ago.  I want to be in God's will and I am not ready to share my life again, if ever.  And the Biblical model says I get married first as well.  And sexual sin would separate me from God.  

Now that you are completely traumatized by my little tangent...I think I can handle things on my own: I cannot.  I think I can rely on basic things like transportation, traffic lights, work, etc.  I cannot.  I can only depend on God to carry me through whatever it is in my life.  

And I really hope this helps someone one day.  Now I'm done. 

I feel better now finally got the clothes done and filled up my emergency water jugs (should have been filled before this).  Next up I will take a nap... hope I can beat this headache.  

No comments: