Saturday, July 9, 2022

Saturday morning

Now Mom is sick but hasn't tested positive yet for the virus.  I am sure she will.  It does give me a time line it took her about 2 days to get sick after Dad did.  

Work was OK.  Some strange behavior from the customers can't relate as it would out my job but really?  I am ready to go, packed my lunch and all.  Cats are good lying on the floor.  Spotty got his lovin's this morning.  Ants are diminished.  The north wall of my house is the property line so I may go next door and check to make sure the ants are not coming in that way, but he runs his sprinkler a lot so I don't think they would set up shop there anyway.  

It will not be fun getting home from work it is forecast to be 103.  I need to get my electrolyte mix and put it in my bag.  Did that, actually stuck it in my pocket (little pouches).  

Work is "only" 5 hours but I have to ride the bus home so basically a lot longer, and in the heat.  Let me play my violin.  

Cats are fed and watered, AC is on (not very cold) so they will be more comfortable.  That's it for now.  

No comments: