Monday, July 4, 2022

I scared myself

 I started a load of whites in the washer, added my washing soda, borax, a detergent pak (had some stains in the clothes/linens I wanted to get out, particularly a white cleaning rag), and pre treated a stain on my white jeans with some of the blue shout gel.  That stuff is great.  I shut the lid and walked away thinking I would start the load in 20 minutes.  

For some reason I had it in my head I had already started the load, so I was pretty freaked out when I went back to the washer and the clothes were dry!  And a black display like something died!  Then I realized it but a bad moment there.  

I ate some cheese things, I put shredded cheese on tortillas and nuke it.  Biscuit was very interested and I let him have a few licks, he enjoyed that and even nibbled on the tortilla.  I think dairy/bread is OK in small amounts but I never, ever, let him have any fish as I think it obstructs male cats.  

So that is done I only had about 1200 calories for the day and about 45 carbs for the day, not bad.  

No comments: