Saturday, July 23, 2022

Saturday night

I did get a little sleep last night, took a cab to work.  Worried about work but right before I left I was talking about work to another employee, turned around, big boss was standing there grinning at me so not as worried.  Work was very busy.  

Left, the bus was late.  Got on.  A homeless man got on after me he was actively bleeding, he had been picking at his arm and caused it to bleed, kept picking at it, smearing the blood around, leaning arm against parts of bus, etc.  I almost vomited.  You just knew the guy had some sort of contagious illness.  Later on a homeless woman got on.  I have never seen hair so filthy in my life my scalp still itches looking at it.  Between the two of them I am about cured of ever wanting to touch anything on a bus ever again.  Got to transit center late so I missed my usual ride home.  

There was an obese drunk man singing in Hindi hassling me at the bus stop until I took out my phone.  He left me alone after that.  He got on the bus later but got off before I did thank God.  

Did catch the 5 oclock bus (I got off at 3) and got home about half an hour late.  I checked the mail.  I had a water bill.  I was very reluctant to open it but it was only $40, clearly they did the reading prior to my big break.  I also got the card!  I will have a lot of fun with that!  

I need to go to bed in half an hour if I'm to get 8 hours of sleep. That's it for now.  

No comments: