Saturday, July 2, 2022

Friday night, Saturday morning

 Ride to work was uneventful.  Work was OK.  I had tuna for my lunch which was good and also bought myself a nice red can opener (electric) before work.  I really need a good electric because the manual is balky and splashes juices everywhere when I open a can.  I also bought more mayo I was running low.  The 30 ounce was cheaper per ounce than the larger size so I got that.  

We had a flasher.  I did not see him but he approached a co worker and a customer.  I don't know how they got rid of him but obviously they did.  Never a dull moment.  

I came home and did 15 minutes on the exercise bike, my knee was yelling a little so I stopped early.  I did it while talking to my parents they are doing well, going to a BBQ this afternoon.  They are very happy with their family based church.  They had been going to a mega church but the worship was so loud Dad was having palpitations.  That's not good.  They are looking forward to it.  

Some of my neighbors were setting off fireworks last night.  It will be interesting to see how the economy affects the fireworks this weekend.  I venture no one has the same amount of disposable money this year vs. other years.  

I went to bed, slept OK, woke up.  Tired (I only got about five and a half hours sleep).  I had a headache so I took some Excedrin.  I checked my schedule I have another 3 days off coming up soon.  I will enjoy that.  If I remember correctly I work 4 days, 3 days off, work 5 days, 2 days off, work 4 days.  I guess sales are down.  

Cats are good.  We have a sample guy at work.  Yesterday he was handing out Churu type cat treats.  He didn't have many takers so he had a lot of surplus, and he does not have a storage area so he put them all in the breakroom for us to take.  A friend picked up a bag of them for me and Biscuit really enjoyed it when I got home, so it really is kitty crack.  I know Cat Man Chris was using them to make his new cat friends with the old cat, they were sharing the treat.  And they are chicken based so should be OK in extreme moderation.  They will last me a while.  

Only 5 hours today so not bad.  I just have to get through it and the bus ride home.  I am dreading tomorrow, I have to get up very early and ride to work, then ride the bus home, but that's an extra $40 in my pocket if I do it that way.  And I'm not rich so I will take it.  

I need to take my shower... done, packed my snack.  Had my protein shake.  It might rain this afternoon.  

I decided to yank $20 out of my bank account in case I am stuck in another downpour on the way home from work.  It is a lot cheaper to take a cab home than ruin my shoes in water runoff crossing the busy street.  Not to mention I don't feel safe running across the street in the rain.  So it's there if I need it.  

Should be busy today but not too worried about it.  I may need to talk to my boss about a small issue nothing major.  

Spotty is next to my computer chair his love language, like mine, is quality time.  Biscuit feels loved when I feed him (acts of service).  Cleo's is petting, in bed at night (physical touch).  But it is nice to have my little buddy with me, he's a good boy.  I had better go I forgot I want to check the mail.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: