Tuesday, July 5, 2022

I'm depressed, but not because I am down to 202.

Back down to 202!  I will be in Onederland in no time (old Low Carb Friends phrase meaning under 200 pounds).  Slept OK.  No headache.  Good so far... but horribly depressed.  

Bad enough I do not think I will go to the grocery store today.  When I get up the energy I plan to get on the exercise bike for a little bit.  I also need to look at my knit shorts and see if I have some in a 2x not a 3 because the 3's are falling off me.  I really need a 1 X but a trip to the store is beyond me right now.  I will try to pick up something at work Thursday.  

So I will haul my butt out and get on the exercise bike, hopefully have the energy to take a shower after (looking doubtful right now).  I mean, if I have to get this depressed at least it is on a day off I'd hate to have to haul myself to work.  I think it was the 4th Ron and I always did that up every year.  One year he was stuck in bed with his back so I set up a cinderblock in the back yard by his window and did everything back there.  He loved it.  

My neighbors did some fireworks but I would say only about 20% of their usual it was very subdued.  It was sad.  But they couldn't afford them, I guess.  

The cats are eating their cat food so I guess I got rid of the ants.  I gave them a treat (the push up meat stick) after they finished both Cleo and Biscuit enjoyed it.  I thought they were very nice babies for sharing with each other.  My guys really get along great it is very cute.  

That's it for now... sitting here in my chair is not going to make me feel better...

No comments: