Sunday, July 3, 2022

Sunday morning

 I went to bed at 7 last night.  Woke up at 8 AM, I thought, freaking out that I would be late for work.  I ran around the house getting ready (took 10 minutes even putting on my support socks) and called my cab driver to come get me.  He asked me where I was I told him at home and I needed to go to work.  "Tonight?"  What?  Oh, no.  It was 8 PM.  I felt so dumb.  But he was nice about it.  I told him to come tomorrow anyway.  

After all that I wanted to sleep in a little.  

Other than that I slept fine.  I got up my weight is back down to 202.4.  Good.  I will be bringing another low carb lunch of sausage and cheese, I really like that and it's good.  

I have a cute outfit planned of white jeans, red t-shirt, blue vest for work.  I think it will be cute.  I don't work tomorrow, praise God, so I will celebrate today.  Tomorrow I plan to celebrate with some chili dogs, cut up hot dogs in chili with grated cheese on top.  I don't need the bread and it would be a hassle bringing bread home on the bus anyway.  Anything in my bag takes a beating going home with me.  

I just need to take a shower, do my God Time, get dressed, do up some candy, and put my lunch in my tote bag.  I find it funny I have three different black and white tote bags, two of them floral.  I have a floral black and white lunch tote (insulated).  I have a black and white shoulder bag (floral) I use for Bible Handouts, and a black and white abstract bag I carry all my junk to work (reflective vest, work vest, hair brush, lunch bag, etc.).  I am not the only person brings a biggish bag to work so that's good.  And if anyone says anything I explain I ride the bus and they go "OH".  

I do tell them I have brain damage, if it comes up, that's why I can't drive.  Also I could not afford to drive on what I make.  Walmart treats me alright financially, I think, after all they did give me the nice $2 an hour raise last year (thank you!).  But working part time I am doing well to keep up with the house and ride the bus.  And it is not economically feasible for me to work full time the cost of the rides I would take would offset the extra money made, so the ideal is about 25-30 hours a week.  That's where I "net" the most.  Interesting how that works a little bit of cost accounting in my life.  I did really badly and flunked cost accounting, to be honest.  One reason I never went for my accounting degree.  I was doing fine until I hit that and then SPLAT so I quit.  I just could not figure it out.  

I am looking forward to my days off now that I have double the fun money.  Not sure what I will do (I don't plan to go out tomorrow) but I will have fun doing it.   And if I keep losing Dad said he would send me $100 which I will save for new clothes probably.  Cats are good.  They finished their second bag of cat food and really do eat about 3.5 pounds of cat food a week so good to know.  They are happy at 2 cups a day for all of them so that's what I'll keep it at.  

That's it for now I will be back.   Ready to go...my ride should be here in about 10 minutes.  That's it for now.  

No comments: