Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thank You, Lord

So, whatever happened with Ron?

An interesting story.  Yesterday, as I was praying, God let me know I had to let the Holy Spirit work on Ron.  All believers have the Holy Spirit, and when we do wrong it convicts them.

The Holy Spirit also comforts us during hard times.  Anyway, I left it alone.  I didn't talk to Ron until I got home.

When I did, he acted friendly, but not overly so.  As I was strapping the Bibles to my handcart, he came out and sat in his wheelchair.

"I'm sorry".  What?  "I had [a driver we know] today.  I told him what happened and he said I was wrong.  He said a few months isn't even long enough to get me out of the jail, much less probation or release!"

Thank you, Lord.

He also made a point of telling me how much he values me, several times, today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alcoholics are just brilliant manipulators.