Friday, August 10, 2012

Don't scare the customers

Heidi made a good point in her post - I used to fix myself up a little more.  Why did I stop?

Low energy!

It's not any "religious" conviction.  About the only thing I do regarding my appearance is watch my neckline and hemline.

My body is a wonderful creation, designed for lots of fun with my husband.  I'm cool with that.

I don't believe other guys need to see all my treats, though, and I thought this way even before I got "religious".  It just seems wrong to use my body to manipulate men.  I see it, but I don't agree.

At my current doses, I'm doing well to take a shower, brush my teeth, brush my hair every day.  Pull my hair back with an elastic.  I don't have all the "weird thoughts" I did back when I was more fun [grin]; so I accept the trade-off.

I'm clean and presentable, that's what matters.  I can't scare the customers, you know.  I also try to make sure Ron looks OK, but sometimes he sneaks a dirty t-shirt past me and "makes me look bad".

"They don't blame you" I tell him.  "They blame me".

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I hope you feel better soon.
I hope you find a happy medium

Low carb helps my mental wellness stay more stable...for me it truly is " garbage in garbage out"
I have been manical about baking and gained 15 lbs! Perfected fruit tarts...but I feel and like crap!
Back on low carb today water water water
Increase my medication per protocol
Work in the garden
And better self care
good luck hang in and yes if people get to go to heaven so do animals!