Thursday, August 9, 2012

Terrible

Boy, I feel terrible.

I felt OK when I got up, grabbed a couple breakfast tacos with Ron.  I should have figured something was up - I wasn't very hungry.

We came home and I filed the monthly report.  It took a while to get it going.

Then, sales tax called and said I filled out the check incorrectly.  Agh.

After dealing with it all, I took a nap.  I felt OK when I laid down.

When I got up, I had a horrible sinus headache.  I will never complain about coughing up crud again.

I still feel terrible.

1 comment:

lynn said...

Praying for you Heather-don't forget to "steam"-that may break up all the "stuff"...My family has ear infections/sinus too. Nasty stuff going on this summer. If it doesn't go away soon-better visit the doctor as some need an antibiotic. My SIL did. Hope Ron doesn't get it too-bye Lynn