Saturday, August 4, 2012

I'd love to share Him in prison

Ron and I made up.  He was frustrated I'd done the trash the "hard" way and not the "easy" method.

I had an interesting thought just now.  I live in a part of Houston that is partly muslim.  I will, on occasion, see a woman in "the getup" walking around the grocery store.  Some just wear a headscarf, some the whole works, the burka, the head covering, and the face covering.

I have many Christian friends, online.  One common theme: "When the persecution starts".  Well, I agree with Brother Yun - it's already started.  That said, I had to laugh at a vision of myself, under an oppressive regime.

I could just see myself in a burka, face covered, only my eyes visible.  Bibles and scripture booklets hidden under my clothes, and quietly handed out to all I encountered!  Needless to say, I don't think I'd last very long!

I'm very open about my faith, and if "they" have a list, I'm on it.  If "they" ever do come to take "Us" away, I'm sure they have my address.

And you know what?  That's OK.  I'd LOVE to share Him in prison!

No comments: