Friday, August 17, 2012

Yay!

I like doing a blog before I go to work.

Some thoughts on that ugly woman from yesterday:  Whenever she speaks to me, she criticizes.  She was furious when I cut my hair in 2008.  She kept ranting about how I had "chopped" it.  I finally told her, it was MY hair.  Besides, everyone else thought it was cute.  They are always personal attacks (except yesterday).  She doesn't like my clothes.  Or my hair.  Personally, I find the hair attacks funny.  I love my hair and so does everyone I know.

She never criticizes me in front of Ron, or anyone but her friend.   That, to me, says she knows it is wrong.

Ron says she is a racist.  I don't know about that, but she sure doesn't like me.

Anyway, God let me know I need to pray for her salvation, so I will.  Maybe He has allowed this to happen so I'll be motivated to pray for her.

Enough about her.

So, yesterday, after I got up, I went out and did yard work.  I needed to do a lot of weed-whacking.  Ron helped get the string out - I can never get that to work, and hung a tarp over our bathroom window.  It looks awful, but it will keep the electric bill down.

I love quality time, even if it's doing yard work.  I was also glad Ron is blind - I looked and smelled like an old sock when I finished.  It took about 2 hours, but it's all done.  "Overgrown vegetation" is gone.

I have crazy soil fertility.  I swear my broom would grow into a 5 foot tree, in a few months, if I let it.  In fact, that's the hardest part of the yard, cutting down the saplings that spring up every time I turn around.

Ron was really impressed I could work so hard, and I told him "I finally think my medication is right.  I have energy without a lot of weird moods."

Yay!

No comments: