Friday, August 3, 2012

Some responses

I finally got around to reviewing my comments.

EJ, you will note I only permitted ONE comment, I don't tolerate repetition.  No comment posts until I approve it, and if you don't smarten up and realize the moral choice is earning one's own living, well, I don't know what to tell you.

Only babies get everything they want, handed to them.  Adults have to pay their own way.  Even disabled adults need to contribute as much as possible, while taking as little as possible, which we've done.

Margaret.  There's something deeply ironic about your tirade about me becoming "judgmental and intolerant", while making extremely critical comments designed to hit below the belt.  I don't publish hate - yours included.  Frankly, I hope I never read another comment again.

You're not the first one to do that, by the way.  If they weren't so bitterly hateful, I'd publish them just to show the world who you are.

Yike.

Of course you all get prayed for every day.

No comments: