Friday, August 10, 2012

As these things go

It wasn't a "sinus".

It was a migraine.  I was walking down the hall and Ron was coming towards me.  "I need to vomit" I told him.  He thought I was kidding, until I pushed past him and grabbed my bucket.

THEN, I figured it out: headache + vomiting = migraine.  It wasn't too bad as these things go, only about 24 hours.

Ron was excellent about stroking my poor, sweaty, head and telling me I was a poor baby.  He knows the drill.

I made up some water bottles and went flat in bed for a while.  I'd wake up thirsty, drink some water, and go back to sleep.  The headache was pretty bad around 1 AM, so I took some Excedrin.  That helped, I went back to sleep - it's only during a migraine that I can sleep with all that caffeine on board.

But I did.  I woke up later and heard Ron eating a snack in his bed.  I'm glad we have separate bedrooms.

I woke up around 7.  I feel utterly weak and exhausted.

It's funny, I expect attacks after the Bible Handouts.  It isn't Ron anymore, it tends to be home repair emergencies, and personal health problems.  Bladder infections, for instance, and migraines.

I "only" got a cold after this last handout, and maybe a small migraine, I don't remember.  I kept wondering if that was it.

Now, I know, it wasn't.

But I'll keep doing the handouts.  I figure I must be doing some good if the devil keeps attacking me like this!

No comments: