Thursday, August 30, 2012

I have to laugh at myself

Bubba loves to come over for petting as I prepare to blog.  So, I fulfilled my primary function - petting the cat, before I started typing.

Boy, I slept horribly.  [Bubba wanted more petting, but he's gone now]

I see it like this, I drank diet soda, way too late last night, but I didn't want to get dehydrated and pass out pushing Ron in the wheelchair!  Sounds good until I remember the gas station sold water, and Powerade Zero, in addition to the Diet Dr Pepper.

I have to laugh at myself sometimes.  Today will be interesting, I'm sure.

Ron needs supplies from the warehouse.  I have to get them, and get them into work.  Then some accounting, end-of-month procedures.  After that, I get paid, hopefully.

After all THAT, I then go to Walmart and pick up a few little things for my trip.  I HATE waiting until the last minute and prefer to have my bag packed at least a week in advance.

At any rate, I need to get moving so I'll be ready for the pickup.  I hope you have a good one!

(((hugs)))

No comments: