Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hell met Earth and had babies.

I had a very interesting dream last night.  It was the Tribulation.  What's that?  

 "Tribulation is a relatively short period of time where anyone who chose not to follow God up until the Rapture and was therefore left behind (according to Pre-Tribulation doctrine, not Mid- or Post-Tribulation teaching) will experience worldwide hardships, disasters, famine, war, pain, and suffering, which will wipe out more than 75% of all life on the earth before the Second Coming takes place." - Wikipedia  

I am a Pretribulationist.  Anyway, Hell met Earth and had babies.  It was complete chaos.  I was a tribulation saint - someone who got saved after the rapture - and I found my (Heather's) backpack.  Oh, I had all kinds of good things in there!  Food, medication!  A pocketknife!  Sometimes I wonder about the stuff I carry around - but in the dream all these things were absolutely vital to another person's survival.  

Wow.  I've never had a dream like that before.  

No comments: