Thursday, August 23, 2012

Without Him

So, other than playing "archeologist" with my past, what have I done today?

Not much.

Ate sugar.  Battled a headache.  Avoided all chores.  Talked to Ron a little - but he was in a dark mood; sleeping now, and will probably be up all night.

I did my God Time, and had some quality time with the cat.  I didn't take a shower yet, but I will.

I also remade the bed, based on the last sentence.

Tomorrow should be pretty busy, Walmart, Work, the bank I think, and then home.  Ron made noises about getting some takeout later, but I will verify if he wants to do that.

We are on a budget.

I can sure save him a lot of money when I'm depressed.  I don't want to do anything.

I did catch up on the laundry.  Yay, me.

Today was one Wellbutrin.  I can go up to 2.  I'm going to get my pill cutter and cut some in half for the rest of the week.  Take one and half.

No one deserves to feel like this.  I have to think it goes to keeping me humble and dependent on God.

I'd hate to be depressed without Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the reason so many Christians are having troubles is not new...are Christians draw to god because of troubles? Are people prone to troubles out of other coping and find piece in a supreme all forgiving being?
Most folks who comment on your blog have good intent

We heathens live and wish the best for you as well Heather. We may not pray or believe in god

But we love Heather and wish her peace and relief from her demons
OOOXXX

Heather Knits said...

Thank you, sweetie!

I can only speak for myself, without my faith I would have been dead well over 20 years ago. (((hugs)))

I'm praying for you daily! Good things! ((((hugs)))