Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"I'm a wheelchair"

It's funny.  You can actually SEE my mood based on my post count.  Still a little manic, which is great.

After running to Walmart this morning, and home, put stuff away, we went to Popeyes for the $1 chicken special (leg and drumstick for $1).  It was hugely busy, but we didn't go in right away.

Ron reminded me "I'm a wheelchair" so we brought the chair.  I pushed him over to the Radio Shack.  He needed some components.  I don't understand what he does but he's happy.  Lots of splices and patches and adapters, all over.

I told him "I could use some pushing music" - he had his talking book machine, which will play music on a nice little speaker, if you stick a USB item into the port.  "Give me your player" Ron said.  Ron, I told him, you hate my music.  "I won't die.  Hand it over!"

So, I gave it to him.  He stuck it in and blasted Manafest.  He looked very pained.  "Can I change it?"  He did.  More Manafest!  Poor Ron!  He finally found something and played it all the way over,  Theocracy's "30 pieces of Silver".  He also liked "Headphones" by Britt Nicole.

We got to Radio Shack, and got the parts.  Then I pushed Ron back to the chicken store and we got in line.  Boy, long line.  We barely got the chicken - the ride showed up.

Ron tried to give the driver some chicken but she said no.  Ron now had 4 extra pieces of chicken.  Good thing he did get the spicy.

I didn't get chicken.  I don't like fried chicken.  I only eat chicken when I am PMS'ing.  I must need some mineral.

Today, I got something to eat at Walmart, and had that with all 4 lithium.  I was a little wobbly but OK.

We got home.  I was feeling really wobbly.  I went ahead and ate some pickles.  They did the trick.  Maybe I had low sodium (happens with lithium).

I laid down for a nap, as Ron took the chicken into the man cave.  He set it on the floor and got distracted by something else.  When he got back to it, a chicken leg had "escaped" and moved a couple feet away from the box!

Thug Cat!  Mugging Ron for his chicken!  Bubba's father did that with Ron after his accident.  He used to mug Ron for fried chicken.

I called Bubba and he got into bed with me.  We had a good nap.  When I woke up, I had my arm around the cat and all 4 legs were pressed against me.  When I got up, he laid on my pillow for a while and then moved into the middle of the bed.  We had a good nap.

Then I got up and took out the trash, helped Ron fix the gate, etc.  Pretty tired now!

I need another day off!

No comments: