Monday, January 8, 2024

Well I made it to work

 I had a nice cuddle with Spotty this morning.  It has been very important for me to make sure he gets enough attention.  I have been making that a priority.  We get in a nice snuggle during my God Time every day.  

Trip to work was OK except for a very impatient man at my second bus stop.  It was exhausting to watch and then he didn't even pay.  Turkey.  

Third bus was late but not too much and I basically beat the rain so I'm happy.  I have a ride home tonight.

I have a moderate headache I will be taking some Excedrin in a minute.  I decided not to say anything about FAS.  God forbid some team lead looks it up I will get fired for sure.

That's it for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I discovered my headache last weekend was because I only ate 1 piece of toast before work but I brought a banana to eat later.
I ate the banana and it went away immediately.
Blood sugar fluctuations probably cause more headaches than we realize.

Anonymous said...

https://www.verywellhealth.com/hypoglycemia-and-headaches-1719537