Friday, January 19, 2024

Interesting day so far

 I went to do my usual grocery zone (clean up and make presentable) today and the manager pulled me off, had me do another assignment.  Then had me help stock lunch meats for an hour.  He must have cleared it with my boss she didn't peep.  

So far she has left me alone today but another employee said she was (feeling persecuted) so maybe boss got it out of her system.  Or I may go back to a firestorm.  

I think I have a lot of empathy and that can make it hard for me at times.

I plan to get a few small things after work.  I go back at 7:07, the boss leaves at 8, I clock out at 9 and get picked up about a half hour later 

My friend said the Nature's Miracle did wonders on her apartment (she has an intact male cat).  I am really happy for her.  I only had to use it once and that was over 4 years ago. 

That's it for now 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People who don't get their animals fixed are ignorant.