Thursday, January 25, 2024

I would have been so embarrassed.

 I got up, got ready, and "something" told me to check my schedule.  I did and I start at 12, not the 11 I had assumed.  I felt very foolish.  

So I get an extra hour to myself.  I am not going to let my day revolve around is the boss there and what is her mood, that is making her an idol and putting pleasing her above pleasing God.  I will say it is sad she does not have one employee I would term motivated or enthusiastic.  

That said, when does she go home?  How long will I see her today?  I don't know.  I found it telling, during the meeting, the other one said "You all need to do X" and then 3 minutes later she said "Heather will be doing X".  And the employees were looking around like, what is it?  Does Heather do it or do we?  I think she meant to say "Heather will be point on this, and you all will assist as needed".  

Communication!  Another survey dropped they want us to fill it out.  I do not believe the survey is anonymous because we have to log in to complete it.  I'm not going to take a chance.  But oh, the exit interview if I ever leave.  

And I was thinking last night if I did get a big windfall I would not stay at Walmart.  I wouldn't be doing evangelism either, not much, so I don't think God would "let" me win.  I do think maybe I should buy a lotto ticket at the gas station by work.  Maybe the devil would make me win so I would shut up.  LOL  

Whatever happens to me is God's will, though.  

I still have half an hour before I have to leave, I could get used to this.  This schedule is only one week and one reason I have tried to cram as much evangelism as possible because I will likely never see these people again.  I don't worry so much about the 4:25 after work going home.  They are all important, though, but some I will only see once.  

That's why I never complain when they change my schedule or a bus breaks down and I have to catch a later one: new recipients.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it very interesting that if you won the lottery that you wouldn't be doing as much evangelism. Why? Is that only for poor people to do? And FYI the devil and god don't let anyone win the lottery.

Heather Knits said...

I know myself pretty well. Ride THAT bus? If I didn't have to? Hell, no.

God determines but from what I have read people who win the lottery feel cursed

Anonymous said...

GOD is a person, we capitalize his name out of respect.
Don't fool yourself that there is no eternal punishment, that's what Satan wants you to think.
Weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth forever and ever. Don't fool yourself, God will not be mocked. If you end up in hell, you will remember this post and regret not turning to Jesus while there is a small window of time left. Ask God to show himself to you. Don't fool yourself.

Heather Knits said...

Oh I am so sorry I let another one through

Heather Knits said...

She - ah - objected, but I'm not publishing it.

Don't worry when all the water turns to blood during the tribulation a lot will seek him. Imagine turning on your shower in the morning and it's running blood, flush the toilet and it fills up with blood, it is coming. I hope you can get a hold of a Bible by then and seek Him.