Friday, January 12, 2024

My head is STILL bothering me

 Yesterday was hell; I had a terrible headache all night.  I did manage to work and earn my $100 but it wasn't easy.  

I came home and talked to my parents, went to bed.  Dad fell asleep during the phone call it was about 7 his time. That's pretty standard for him.  He is good around 4 PM but not 7.  Interestingly enough, when I went to visit he wanted to stay up late every night and watch movies while I'm the one wanted to go to bed.  

I had measured Spotty before work because I wanted to buy him one of the little coats we sell.  I got one before work and tried it on him when I got home.  He struggled, he didn't fight me but he resisted, and he ran off when I had only half-fastened it.  I found it this morning in the backyard.  I would have liked to know he'd be warmer but it's his call and he said "no".  

Biscuit never goes out in bad weather so he's not a concern, or Cleo.  

It is windy today but not very cold (not yet!).  

My head is still bothering me but not as much as when I woke up.  That's it for now.  

No comments: