Monday, January 22, 2024

On lunch

 Stern boss is off today and the one who was supposed to cover had "an emergency". I went ahead and took my lunch a little early while I had backup.  

One employee came in clearly sick I am Not Happy about that, but she is wearing a mask.  I shouldn't have much contact with her.  It is raining heavily off and on so it will be interesting to see what awaits me at home.

I am hoping to get my bus pass tomorrow or Wednesday.  I will save significantly when it does come.  In the meantime I don't mind paying for each ride I just see it going to upkeep and the drivers.  

I had some healthy types today that didn't want candy so I need to figure out an alternative or if I even want to try.  

McDonald's continues to give me HOT (small) fries it really made my lunch.  That's it for now.  

No comments: