Monday, January 22, 2024

God save us, that was a terrible ride

 First bus was uneventful except he wouldn't let me pay.  He did take the candy 

Second bus "I have never driven this route before".  It showed.  Suffice it to say, we got to the transit center late!  I haven't been that happy to get off a bus in a while.  She seemed totally overwhelmed and she had literally 3 passengers.  I hope today gives her time to adjust.

Last bus driver had seniority and kept her route.  

It rained but not hard and I was glad I did not pay for a ride.

The store is supposed, according to my app, to have 118 packages of crock pot liners but I couldn't find them.  I looked in Chemicals and in Housewares.  Oh well I will worry about that when I get home.

I have a moderate headache but I can take something in about an hour.  In the meantime I am drinking a very cold Diet Dew 

That's it for now.  

No comments: