Tuesday, January 2, 2024

I had a hard time getting started

 But I got to work OK.  Took about 3k steps.

I had a bad scare when I went to the bathroom until I realized I have been taking iron pills which caused black stool.  Glad I figured that out!

I was also thinking about something that happened a few months before Ron died.  It really did a number on me wanting to be intimate.  I think that is a good thing considering my celibate state.  However, we have a very cute red dress for sale for $15.  I would love to get it but wear it where?  Dinner at home with the cats?  Can't wear it on a Bible Handout it's pretty frisky for that.  Can't wear it on the bus or to work for the same reason.

I saw my boss already she seems in a good mood.

I am debating buying more salt packets for my Neti pot because we have a huge amount of pollen coming into Houston soon.  If I wait too long it will be sold out.  I shudder to think what "worse" allergies will look like.

That's it for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't waste your money on the dress. You will never wear it, just like the other dress you bought and didn't even bring when you went to your parents for a visit.

Heather Knits said...

That's the whole point I have no where to wear it.

Anonymous said...

You don't smoke, you don't drink, if you want something special, go for it.
Maybe lunch with your aunt?